This week’s task for Reading Roations is a TED talk about Everyday Leadership. Click on the link below to watch the talk by Drew Dudley who belives that leadership is not just about famous people but about small actions by everyday people that change lives.
Answer the folowing questions in your workbook:
1. Do most people believe leadership is about everyday people or people that change the world?
2. Drew tells the story of a young girl on her first day at university. How was she feeling that day?
3. What did Drew do that made the girl feel more comfortable about her first day at university?
4. Leadership is about making a change in others’ lives. How did Drew change the girl’s life?
5. Drew talks about “lollypop moments.” What does he mean by this?