The One and Only Ivan – Predictions

In class 5M looked at the cover of The One and Only Ivan in preparation for the Global Read Aloud and made some predictions about the book on Wallwisher.

How might your prediction change now that we have started the book?

4 thoughts on “The One and Only Ivan – Predictions

1. We have a clue that the book will be about a gorilla who makes friends with a lot animals.We think he has a good attitude and helps a baby elephant.Maybe he is helping someone or somebody is helping him.We think he is going to have great, creative life doing what he wants to do.His name is Ivan the Mighty Silverback. Those are some of our predictions.

2. Thanks for your predictions Ramsay’s Class! We are finding it interesting to visit predictions as we continue to read the book.

3. I like that you used Wallwisher because this tool can share ideas from many different people at once. The ideas improve our reading and point of view of the book by informing us with new ideas of what might happen in the book.

4. Dear Miss. Morgan,
    That is really smart that you did predictions before we started reading The One and Only Ivan. I wish that we could that as well. I love the book, One And Only Ivan, I wish that it would never stop. What do you and 5M think?
    From your blogging buddy
    Amelia